Risperdal is successfully used as Antipsychotic for treatment of mental disorders, but it affects motoric function and causes catalepsy less than other neuroleptic medications.
Risperdal Side effects:
- agitation, anxiety, sleep disturbance, fatigue, confusion, headaches;
- constipation, difficult or painful digestion, nausea, vomiting, hyperactivity of liver enzymes;
- reproductive system dysfunction;
- Gynecomastia aminoreya, obesity, menstrual disorders;
- rash, rhinitis, angioedema;
The initial daily dose for adults is 0.25 to 2 mg. The next day you can increase the dose to 4 mg and keep it at this level, or make some corrections.
Maximum dose is 10 mg per day.
Prescription is not required to purchase Risperdal through online pharmacy. However, you should remember that uncontrolled drugs usage may cause deterioration.